GYMFINITY GYMNASTICS CENTRE: LET’S PLAY!
Sports Is All We Do
These are shockingly unprecedented times we're in. Gymfinity cares deeply about Midland and our gym families. Here is a chronology of actions to date. We will continue to monitor the situation, following all Government advice. When it's safe to open we will do so and be there for you and your children.
- March 11th - institute restrictions on spectators, mandatory hand-santizer upon entering the gym. Extra cleaning shifts.
- March 17th - Gymfinity closed it's doors - 3 days prior to Gymnastics Canada mandating all member clubs close doors to training.
- March 23rd - all Recreational and Competitive families were contacted and given multiple options to continue to support the gym. All Recreational subscriptions will voluntarily suspended.
- March 27th - first Zoom meeting with Provincial Teams - now all teams meet weekly
- April 5th - All pre-registered Recreational families offered unlimited weekly Zoom classes
COMPETITIVE TEAM INFORMATION
All the details
Everyone has a place on our competitive teams. Most teams train a minimum of 2 days/week from September to June and go to 2 or 3 local competitions each year. Training is rigorous but fun, competitions are exciting and encouraging. Teams are divided by age, gender and overall skill level.
Home and Away Meets
Our Competitive teams are busy! Check this page for upcoming events.
Gymfinity Gymnastics Challenge February 27-March 1 OCP 3-9 qualifier, OCP 1-2 & Xcel invitational & MAG IC invitational
Join the team
Watch for open tryouts each spring as we evaluate and place prospective team members. Can't wait? If you're up for a challenge, we'll let you tryout during the season for open spots on the team.
COMPETITIVE TEAM PHILOSOPHY
Why we do this
Gymnastics is one of the most challenging sports available to your child. It also can be one of the most rewarding, life-changing activities they do.
Gymfinity Teams promote friendship, build self-esteem, boost confidence and increase physical fitness. Everything your child needs to succeed in every facet of their lives. Start here...go anywhere.